Thursday, August 4, 2011

Social Topic

    There are many issues causing problems in the nation. Some of these issues occur in communities, schools, jobs, buses, trains and most importantly affect people. Some of these issues are drugs, violence, gun control, racism, bulling etc.  Of all these issues, I choose racism. Racism is a term used to refer to the cruel and inhumane way people treat other people of diverse race or ethnicity. I chose this particular topic because it has had a great effect on my life.  After I became a victim of racism, I decided that I would not be who others think I will be, but I will be what I want to be, which somebody is great in future.   As long as I have God in my life, nothing can stop me from being great not even low self-esteem. I want this essay to prove to victims of racism that it does not matter what people think about  you  all that matters is what you think about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment